1/13/2006

Get our music!

People, quite some time ago I set up a little page containing almost all of the songs we've created so far, but I like forgot about it.
I was poking around in my website setup and found a subdomain on it of which I no longer had any knowledge. I took a look at it and found out that it had quite a few of our songs on it.
Just click on the following link to get to the page and download our shizzle: Kneppersongs!

We are also working on a few new songs and as you might notice the recording quality of the ones already available isn't to write about to your grandma, but it still can give quite a good indication of what direction we're taking and you might also notice that the later songs have significant increase in both recording and musical quality. The last fact might be a promising one for the future.
We also have a few songs that will be redone before they will ever be released to the public and some songs we created using a different name: Apocalypse Cow. These songs are covers of:
  • Nirvana - Smells like teen spirit
  • Metalica - Nothing else matters
  • Greenday - Basket Case
  • Queen - Bohemiam Rhapsody
    We did change the titles though:
  • Nirvana - Grinds like teen spirit
  • Metalica - No other Grind matters
  • Greenday - Grind Case
  • Queen - Bohemiam Grindsody
    As these titles say, they're grind-core style covers and you probably won't like them, so they're not here... Maybe, if people really want to hear them I might upload them somewhere, but I don't really expect that.
    We also made some extremely short songs using the name qwuaewh:
  • Der Hannibal
  • Ode to the Pope JP2
  • laLAlaLA
  • Pierced my brain
    These are actually quite funny and last about 30 seconds all together, so I might just put them online somewhere when I feel like it.

    That's it for now, have a nice day, Zhooibaal out.

    ...End of line.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home